Monday, September 30, 2013

[Ornaments] Christmas in September: Premo Sculpey


Hello friends!
It's the last day of September and Polyform Products presents "September Make It Your Own Christmas Ornaments."

These ornaments were inspired by Ms. Barb Fajardo's Buttons that I learned during the recent Lone Star Retreat.  I used Premo Sculpey as the base and added texture and color to it.
I placed a round bail, added wire in the shape of a 1/2 Christmas tree and if you put them side by side, it forms the shape of a tree... cool?


It is Christmas in our home this early as my loved ones are visiting us for a few weeks.  

As of this writing, we are waiting whether there will be a government shutdown.  I hope it gets postponed even just for a few weeks to allow my folks to visit the museums and NASA.  It would be best if they keep them open for everyone to enjoy the past and the future.  I'm just saying....

Have a wonderful week ya'll!
♥  michelle  

No comments: